Now introducing my online course on Teachable!
“Nutrition: Finally learn what healthy eating is all about!”
This class is for you if…
- You have ever struggled with your weight
- You get easily influenced/confused by weight loss fads and trends
- You have questions but don’t have time or funds to pay for a nutritionist
- You really want to change your body once and for all, but how?
To read more and register, click here
“Elevate Your Sunday”
*sold out event, occurred in 2017
Hike, then yoga, then eat! Sunday June 11th *Sunday July 30th
What… We start our day upstate in Cold Spring NY with an energizing and challenging hike. Then I lead us in a detoxifying yoga class at a local studio rented out just for us. We top it all off sitting down to a satisfying local meal. You will feel nourished in your body, mind and soul! Any level of yogi or hiker is welcome Picture a great day that ends with delicious food!
Why? This event is perfect for you if…
You love getting out of the city
You love being active
You love your yoga practice
Someone else plans all the logistics…
There are cool people who like what you like…
It feels like a retreat with less time and financial commitment…
Elevate your Sunday includes:
5 mile hike
1 hour yoga class
Sit down meal at local restaurant, with one adult beverage and tip included
*Does not include round trip transportation (an easy drive or public transport) to Cold Spring or any costs associated with hiking.
When? June 11th and July 30th, 8am-5pm
How much? Only $60/event!
Pay for both events before May 6th and pay only $45/event, $90 total.
- Payment not refundable after May 21st, 11:59pm. A deposit of $30, also non-refundable, will hold your spot. Space is limited! Full payment for this event guarantees you “friends and family” discount for any future event!
- PAY NOW: Paypal (see buttons below).
$60 for 1 Event
$90 for Both Events
Naturally I cannot control the weather (if only!) so a rainy hike might not be your cup of tea…but I personally guarantee 100% of your money back if you do not feel satisfied with your experience, non-weather related! Best to bring your own yoga mat…
No showers at the studio – perhaps bring a change of dry clothes and toiletries to quickly refresh